Servo-controlled diaphragm solenoid valve that opens without pressure differential. Suitable for neutral and liquids. The opening action is assisted by the fixed coupling of the diaphragm to the core. The integrated "Soft-Kick" function produces a delicate opening that does not damage internal components. Membranes in various materials are available. The valve bodies can be stainless steel and gray cast iron. The magnetic coils are encapsulated with epoxy resin that is resistant to chemical agents. In all DC variants, "Kick and Drop" electronics are integrated into the coil to reduce electricity consumption. By using a connector conforming to DIN EN 17301-803 form A, the valves meet the requirements of IP65 / 67 and NEMA 4X degree of protection.
Solenoid valve 2/2 way Type: 290
- Servo-controlled direct-drive solenoid valve.
- Function: 2/2 Way Normally Closed
- Applications: Neutral liquids (gas version available)
- Suitable for vacuum
- Housing material: brass, AISI
- Sealing materials: NBR (brass) FKM (stainless steel)
- Nominal diameter up to DN50
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature: liquid -10 ... + 90 ° C
- Environment max + 55 ° C
- Threads up to 2"