3/2 way solenoid valve with direct actuator F. Threaded for single or base mounting, is used for neutral liquids and is also suitable for technical vacuum. Nominal diameter up to DN 1.6 mm. Protection rating IP65. Nominal diameter up to 2.5 mm. Pressure range 0-10 bar max. Liquid temperature from -10 ºC to +100 ºC. Ambient temperature from -10 to + 55 ºC.
Solenoid valve 3/2 way Type: 6014
- Directly operated 3/2 way solenoid valve
- Operation: normally open or normally closed
- Pressure range 0-10 bar max.
- Liquid temperature from -10 ºC to +100 ºC
- Ambient temperature from -10 to + 55 ºC
- Body material Brass, stainless steel
- Material FKM gasket
- Coil material Polyamide (class B)
- DC power consumption: 8 W, CA: 24 VA (starting point), 17 VA (operating)
- Protection class IP65, NEMA 4
- Electrical connection Type 2508 connector Format A