Servo-controlled solenoid valve with servo diaphragm for control of liquid or gaseous media. A differential pressure of 0.5 bar is required for complete changeover. Universal version up to 16 bar. NBR, EPDM or FKM servo diaphragms. Anti-water hammer, low noise level. NC or NO circuit function. Brass housing or gray cast iron. Threaded port or flange connections.
Solenoid valve 2/2 way Type: 5281
- Servo-assisted diaphragm solenoid valve.
- Anti-water hammer, low noise level
- Function: 2/2 Way Standard. Closed
- Applications: Neutral liquids
- Body materials: brass
- Sealing materials: NBR, FKM, EPDM
- Nominal diameter up to DN65
- Pressure: 0.2 ... 16 bar
- Temperature: hot water up to 120 ° C. Environment max + 55 ° C
- Process connections up to 2½"